Caninsulin® VetPen® helps make pet diabetes management easier
The world’s first and only insulin pen designed specifically for use in diabetic cats and dogs
VetPen was developed to make it easier for pet owners to manage their pets’ diabetes. This breakthrough device features innovative technology that makes giving pets insulin injections simpler, more accurate, and less time-consuming.
Similar to insulin pens used in the management of human diabetes, VetPen provides a more convenient way to inject insulin than traditional vials and syringes.
Benefits of VetPen
- Offers a convenient alternative for those who are uncomfortable using syringes
- Reusable insulin cartridge allows pet owners to give insulin doses with minimal preparation time
- Handy carrying case makes it easy to inject pets while away from home
Enables owners to provide a precise dose of insulin for every injection
- Makes selecting a dose as simple as turning a dial
- Precise instrumentation reduces the chance of user error
- Eliminates need to draw doses from insulin vials
Enhanced ease of use
- Ergonomic design makes handling easy
- Beneficial for pet owners with poor eyesight, arthritis, or unsteady hands
- Reduces the risk of accidental needle stick injuries
- Reduces the chance of insulin spills
- Sturdy body protects insulin cartridge from breakage
- Helps eliminate air bubbles that can lead to incorrect dosage
Talk to your veterinarian
If you have a pet that has been diagnosed with or is suspected to have diabetes, schedule an appointment with your veterinarian to discuss whether Caninsulin and VetPen are right for your pet.